_______ _

Пятница, 10.05.2024, 05:15
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

**Lossless**MP3.Новые сообщения/New post ..беседка/talking..Personal messages() · · Поиск/search ·***
Чтобы увидеть все ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться / To see all link you need to register
Форма входа

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Snaggletooth  
Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » BAND M » MICK JONES / Melodic Rock (United States/1989* /r)
MICK JONES / Melodic Rock
DarksageДата: Воскресенье, 23.10.2016, 08:51 | Сообщение # 1
Живу я тут
Discography

Mick Jones - Mick Jones

Год 1989
СтилЬ Melodic Rock
Страна USA

Сольнник гитариста Foreigner

Треклист

01. Just Wanna Hold
02. Save Me Tonight
03. That's The Way My Love Is
04. The Wrong Side Of The Law
05. 4 Wheels Turnin'
06. Everything That Comes Around
07. You Are My Friend
08. Danielle
09. Write Tonight
10. Johnny (Part 1)

послушать на я-музыке

Формат:FLAC image cue log covers
источник:815815
download Доступно только для пользователей

Mick Jones is singer-songwriter Mick Jones's self-titled debut/studio album, released in 1989. Jones is one of the original members of the group Foreigner. The album was Mick Jones' only solo release.

Released on Atlantic Records, this album included Billy Joel and Carly Simon as guest singers. Joel sang with Jones on the song "Just Wanna Hold" and Simon sang with Jones on the songs "That's The Way My Love Is" and "Write Tonight". It is widely believed that the co-composer "M Phillips" on the track "Just Wanna Hold" is a pseudonym of Mick Jagger.

Цитата
Jones was born in Portsmouth, Hampshire. He began his music career in the early 1960s as a member of the band Nero and the Gladiators, who scored two minor British hit singles in 1961. After the demise of the band, Jones worked as a songwriter and session musician for such artists as Sylvie Vartan and Johnny Hallyday, for whom he wrote many songs, including "Je suis né dans la rue" and "À tout casser" which features Jimmy Page on guitar, until he joined Gary Wright, formerly of the band Spooky Tooth, to form Wonderwheel. In 1973, Jones and Wright reformed Spooky Tooth, and after this Jones was a member of the Leslie West Band. He also played guitar on the albums Wind of Change (1972) for Peter Frampton, and Dark Horse (1974) for George Harrison.

In 1976 he formed Foreigner with Ian McDonald and recruited vocalist Lou Gramm. Jones co-produced all of the group's albums and co-wrote most of their songs with Gramm. Jones wrote the band's biggest and most successful single, "I Want to Know What Love Is". Tensions developed within the band during the early 1980s and were attributed to a difference in musical taste between Gramm, who favoured a more hard-edged rock, as opposed to Jones' interest in synthesisers. Gramm left the band in 1989 but returned in 1991. Also in 1989, Jones released his only solo album titled Mick Jones on the Atlantic Records label. Jones is the only person to play on every Foreigner album.

He co-wrote with Eric Clapton the song "Bad Love" on Clapton's Journeyman album, and in 2002 co-wrote the song "On Her Mind" with Duncan Sheik. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he played with Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings.

He was married to socialite/writer Ann Dexter-Jones, mother of Mark, Samantha and Charlotte Ronson. Ann and Mick have two children, Annabelle and Alexander Dexter-Jones. Married for nearly 25 years, in 2007 Mick and Ann divorced. He also has two sons, from prior relationships, Roman and Christopher Jones.

Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » BAND M » MICK JONES / Melodic Rock (United States/1989* /r)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Crown6 © 2024 Копирование возможно только с прямой ссылкой на сайт
Бесплатный хостинг uCoz

/