_______ _

Пятница, 10.05.2024, 06:22
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

**Lossless**MP3.Новые сообщения/New post ..беседка/talking..Personal messages() · · Поиск/search ·***
Чтобы увидеть все ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться / To see all link you need to register
Форма входа

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Snaggletooth  
Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » BAND T » THE NEW ROSES /Hard Rock (Germany/2016,2017)
THE NEW ROSES /Hard Rock
ShadeIIДата: Воскресенье, 04.03.2018, 11:01 | Сообщение # 1
Живу я тут
Discography

Цитата
THE NEW ROSES — одна из самых многообещающих и успешных хард-рок групп, которую может предложить немецкая рок-сцена. После своего последнего рок-джаггернаута Dead Man’s Voice (2016, Napalm Records) группа сыграла более 250 концертов по всей Европе, включая участие в живых выступлениях на фестивале Лиги чемпионов УЕФА в Берлине, и являясь особыми гостями в туре с такими группами, как ACCEPT, Tremonti, Y&T, Saxon and The Dead Daisies и тд.

Теперь эти тяжелые рокеры из Висбадена, Германия, возвращаются со своим третьим горячо ожидаемым альбомом под названием One More For The Road, который выйдет 25 августа на Napalm Records! Предоставляя феноменальные сердечные гимны, THE NEW ROSES снова разделяют чувство выхода в бесконечную свободу, и альбом, безусловно, будет захватывающий, эмоциональный и станет самым сильным альбомом группы на сегодняшний день!

5e82df9058fb

The New Roses - One More For The Road

Year: 2017
Style: Hard Rock

Tracklist:
01. Quarter To Twelve
02. My Own Worst Enemy
03. Forever Never Comes
04. Dancing On A Razor Blade
05. Consider Me Gone
06. Life Ain't Easy (For A Boy With Long Hair)
07. Every Wild Heart
08. Fight You Leaving Me
09. The Same Moon
10. Piece By Peace Of Mind
11. One More For The Road
12. Do I Look Scared To You (Bonus Track)
13. The Storm (Bonus Track)
14. Nitro Nights (Bonus Track)

yandex-music

Timmy Rough - vocals / guitars
Norman Bites - guitars
Hardy - bass
Urban Berz - drums

ShadeIIДата: Воскресенье, 04.03.2018, 11:02 | Сообщение # 2
Живу я тут
DarksageДата: Суббота, 15.06.2019, 08:38 | Сообщение # 3
Живу я тут

Pre-order "Nothing But Wild" / Out August 2nd

DarksageДата: Суббота, 22.06.2019, 07:43 | Сообщение # 4
Живу я тут

Pre-order "Nothing But Wild" here: https://smarturl.it/NothingButWild

Out August 2nd

"Nothing But Wild simply is the ultimate love letter to US rock – and the real deal.”

„The limit is the sky!” That`s not just a quote from furious opening track ‘Soundtrack Of My Life‘ – it`s also a self-fulfilling prophecy in the case of The New Roses! The German band will support the Scorpions on several shows in summer and got recently invited by rock gods KISS to their very own cruise for the second time, but with their fourth album Nothing But Wild they actually climb the rock Olympus themselves. Total pretension? Then you haven`t heard the killer melody carrying ‘Down By The River‘, the sizzling 80s licks of the title track or the rugged ballad ‘The Bullet‘. Nothing But Wild simply is the ultimate love letter to US rock – and the real deal.

DarksageДата: Воскресенье, 04.08.2019, 06:37 | Сообщение # 5
Живу я тут

Out August 2nd
"Nothing But Wild simply is the ultimate love letter to US rock – and the real deal.”

„The limit is the sky!” That`s not just a quote from furious opening track ‘Soundtrack Of My Life‘ – it`s also a self-fulfilling prophecy in the case of The New Roses! The German band will support the Scorpions on several shows in summer and got recently invited by rock gods KISS to their very own cruise for the second time, but with their fourth album Nothing But Wild they actually climb the rock Olympus themselves. Total pretension? Then you haven`t heard the killer melody carrying ‘Down By The River‘, the sizzling 80s licks of the title track or the rugged ballad ‘The Bullet‘. Nothing But Wild simply is the ultimate love letter to US rock – and the real deal.

Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » BAND T » THE NEW ROSES /Hard Rock (Germany/2016,2017)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Crown6 © 2024 Копирование возможно только с прямой ссылкой на сайт
Бесплатный хостинг uCoz

/