_______ _

Вторник, 14.05.2024, 10:34
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

**Lossless**MP3.Новые сообщения/New post ..беседка/talking..Personal messages() · · Поиск/search ·***
Чтобы увидеть все ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться / To see all link you need to register
Форма входа

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Snaggletooth  
Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » HARD ROCK/AOR/PROG » INTICE /Sleaze/Glam/Hard Rock (United States/1989)
INTICE /Sleaze/Glam/Hard Rock
DarksageДата: Суббота, 10.08.2019, 08:31 | Сообщение # 1
Живу я тут
Discography

Intice - Taste The Night

Год: 1989
Стиль: Sleaze/Glam/Hard Rock
Страна: US

Tracklist
01. Induction To Seduction,
02. Taste the Night,
03. Give It Up,
04. Fall in Love,
05. Get It Good,
06. Gimme Love,
07. Anything For Me,
08. Pay Your Dues,
09. Dead Tonight

Band
Patrick St. Michael - Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Maracas
Jeff Vitolo - Lead, Acoustic And Slide Guitar, Backing Vocals
Jimmy Slevin - Drums, Backing Vocals
Vinnie Granese - Bass, Backing Vocals

Цитата
Profile Intice hailed from Tampa Bay formed in the middle 80s with two releases. They debuted in 1987 with their self-titled album and two years later a second released was coming under the title “Taste the Night” through Nite Train Records. Sleaze glam band in the vein of Motley Crue, Ratt, Wicked Kin and the likes. These guys really came out to rock with some killer tracks like “Taste The Night”, “Pay Your Dues” and “Fall In Love”, with the first two to be released as the bands’ promo videos. Unfortunately I expected something more as the opening instrument song presaged me for something better but the album has thin production, weak songs and blah-blah guitars. Later Jeff Vitolo and Vinnie Granese joined Roxx Gang. If you are in the vein of the bands I mention above and die hard collector you may start searching for this record…./origin

Прикрепления: 9379635.jpg (90.0 Kb) · 8021339.jpg (42.1 Kb)

Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » HARD ROCK/AOR/PROG » INTICE /Sleaze/Glam/Hard Rock (United States/1989)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Crown6 © 2024 Копирование возможно только с прямой ссылкой на сайт
Бесплатный хостинг uCoz

/